A Message From Jon Barker, CEO
To Our Sportsman’s Community:
As we are all aware, coronavirus (COVID-19) is creating challenges for everyone, and I wanted to personally address the steps that Sportsman’s Warehouse is taking during this difficult time. First and foremost, we have the best interest of our employees and customers in mind as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
We’re open for business – and plan to remain open as long as it is safe to do so. Keeping in mind that health and safety is our top priority. Here’s our plan:
- We’re taking extra steps to make sure our employees and customers have a safe environment – extra daily cleaning has been implemented company-wide following Centers for Disease Control CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
- We are adjusting our store hours allowing for additional time to clean and re-stock merchandise. For updated store hours, please visit your store page
- We’re making sure that affected employees are being taken care of and that they don’t come to work if they’re sick in order to prevent the further spread of any illness.
- For the safety of our employees and customers, we have decided to cancel all classes and seminars in our stores until further notice.
- For our online customers, certain product categories have been prioritized for our physical stores, including ammunition and reloading supplies. We apologize for this inconvenience and encourage you to check our site regularly for any changes in this temporary policy.
- We will closely monitor and continually assess the situation and adjust or modify our plans in any way necessary to support and protect our employees and customers.
- We will continue to serve our customers through our stores and at Sportsmans.com. Please check our website regularly for updates.
- In order to serve as many customers as possible, we have placed limits on the amount each customer can purchase of certain product categories.
In these trying times, we encourage you to join us in using sound judgment while following guidance from federal, state and local officials to make informed decisions. I want to reassure you that through this current situation, you can continue to count on Sportsman’s Warehouse.
Jon Barker, CEO
Customer Care Hours
Saturday - 8:00am - 7:00pm (MTN)
Sunday - 8:00am - 6:00pm (MTN)
We are closed:
July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day.
Toll Free Support Line:
(Call center support hours above)