Why Was My Order Canceled?
Occasionally, orders placed on Sportsmans.com may be canceled. There are a few reasons this might occur; some examples are listed below. We may also cancel orders at your request (conditions apply, contact Customer Support for details). If none of these explanations apply to you, please contact Customer Support for additional help. We recognize that regardless of reason, canceled orders are an inconvenience to you – and we apologize for this.
Payment Error or Payment Verification:
- The billing information you provided Sportsmans.com does not match the billing information listed with your credit card company.
- Your credit card’s expiration date, card number, and/or CVV were entered incorrectly on Sportsmans.com.
- The payment method you provided was declined. Contact your bank to ensure that you have enough funds available, and that there are no transaction limitations or other issues with your account.
Out of Stock:
- While unlikely, orders may occasionally be canceled due to insufficient inventory and high demand. We view these scenarios as failures on our part and an inconvenience to you – and we apologize for this.
Abandoned Pick Up & Other:
- Your order was not picked up in-store within the time frame quoted in your “Ready for Pickup” email notification.
- The merchandise purchased violates local or state regulations; e.g. a cancellation could occur if an order for an item with shipping restrictions is accidentally allowed to be placed.
For canceled orders that were paid for using a Sportsman’s Warehouse gift card (either partially or in-full), it is necessary to contact Customer Support to have the funds added back to your gift card. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sportsman’s Warehouse is not able to reinstate canceled orders, but you can place a new order for the same item(s) again at Sportsmans.com.
Please note that when you place an order through Sportsmans.com, the website requests an approval from your credit card company in order to authorize the purchase. The credit card company will issue a pre-authorization for the order amount on your account while they wait for the transaction to settle. When an order is canceled, the pre-authorization will be removed from your statement and the funds will be restored to your account. This process may take several days to complete. Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse pre-authorizations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Customer Care Hours
Saturday - 8:00am - 7:00pm (MTN)
Sunday - 8:00am - 6:00pm (MTN)
We are closed:
Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day.
Toll Free Support Line:
(Call center support hours above)